WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL
We aim for a quick and painless procedure
At Complete Family Dental we undertake a range of wisdom teeth removal procedures at our Quakers Hill clinic. Wisdom teeth extraction involves a straight-forward dental procedure. The procedure is normally done in the dentist’s office. We normally take 15 minutes to 30 minutes at maximum.
Our professional has more than 20 years experience and in this we have successfully completed thousands of extractions. You can rest easy knowing that we have experience and the job will be over before you know it! Our aim to is to complete the surgery with minimal time and pain. After wisdom tooth extraction, recovery from the procedure will take around four to six days. The gum area will heal fully over the next two to three weeks.
We undertake general teeth removal procedures including but not limited to:
- General extractions: teeth which need to be removed for oral health and hygiene purposes
- Wisdom teeth: wisdom teeth which are impacted and need to be removed
Depending on the type of tooth extraction you require, you may or may not be covered by your insurer.
Why Choose us?
- Over 20 Years experience
- Over 2000 successful extractions
- Short, professional and painless
- Very competitive with rates
- Many private health funds provide rebates
Call us on 02 9626 2033 for your wisdom teeth removal appointment today!